Jumaat, 29 Oktober 2010

My Proton Gen 2 Major service (1+++++)!!

Salam

Hi guyz!
Long time no see!!??haha
Not updating this blog for so long.
Just had a boring day; do not know what to do.

I've just finish major service my proton gen 2 in Kota Bharu. The miles clock more than 100000 kms already. Where have I've been with this car.
Total cost today RM338; get a castrol magnetac engine oil at the price of RM85 and another one is castrol manual transmission oil high grade at the price of RM43. I've got these items outside from SC;neither SC does not sell these items. they only sell petronas brand(Syntium).
I've put an accessories to the oil filter(RM68 lol!!) Magnetrap. Does anyone ever use this?? how was your experience. they told me earlier that this item can trap ferous material in an engine; therefore we can use our engine oil longer than before.
Before, I use roadmaster engine oil from cosway; but I feel some lost of acceleration to my car.how do i know? before that I already use magnetac, I can feel the rev and accelerate from stop to speed.
Now, I'm back for good with castrol magnetac !!haha
Adios amigos!!  P/S: semua dah ready ker kat stadium Kelate lwn NS??

Powered by ScribeFire.



Tiada ulasan: